Reversible Jacket With Hoodie

I love (almost) everything reversible. So when I bought this corduroy fabrics, the first thing came to my mind was a reversible jacket for Ankaa. Actually, this is my second try on making a reversible jacket. The first one was two years ago and the result was horrible :D I made it with detahed hood (now it's lost somewhere) and peter pan collar.




My first reversible jacket


Still, I made several mistakes like I did two years ago. I made several tucks at the sleeves, and so on. At first, it made me upset. But Ankaa loves her new jacket so much. She said she's so happy to finally wear this "soft" jacket. And she loves the heart-shaped button, too.

Here's some pictures of Ankaa's new reversible jacket.

The red side (little red riding hood, eh?)


The red hood

 
Trying to button the buttons



The flowery side

The hood
note: sekali-sekali nyoba ngenggres. maapkeun kalaw berantakan yak :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iwan fals di minggu pagi

Dear Manajemen Plaza Bintaro Jaya,

RS Melati Husada